H Profile Rubber Tubing
H shaped rubber shapes are extruded rubber profiles with a horizontal cross-section. Typical applications for H profile rubber tubing include use as seals, glazing seals, and filler strips in window sealing applications.
Custom H Shaped Rubber Shapes
Northwest Rubber Extruders, Inc. provides H profile rubber tubing for sealing applications across a wide range of industries. We make all our dies in-house to maintain control over design, quality, and accuracy and accommodate large and small runs. Our team delivers H profile rubber tubing in sizes from 1/16” around to 14” wide, in straight lengths up to 20’ and coiled lengths up to 200’.
Customized H profile rubber tubing provides several benefits over choosing from stock profiles at your local retailer, including:
- Customized design based on your specific sealing needs
- Choice of color, material type, and durometer
- Option of continuous or cut-to-length profiles
- Materials that meet your performance requirements
H Profile Rubber Tubing Materials & Options
We offer a variety of H profile rubber tubing materials to meet your sealing needs. Select the material that best fits your requirements from the options below or contact us to discuss our standard blends.
- Chloroprene (Neoprene®) provides high water, flame, and weather resistance for high-performance applications.
- EPDM has weather and ozone resistant properties that make it ideal for outdoor use.
- Natural rubbers have dynamic flex fatigue characteristics and provide good abrasion and tear resistance.
- Nitrile (Buna N) is a popular choice for gaskets because of its durability and oil resistance.
- SBR is an affordable general-purpose rubber material with good abrasion resistance.