Co-Extruded Flexible Plastic Seals
In many real-world scenarios, a single polymer cannot meet all the demands of an application. Co-extrusion retains the separate materials as different layers in the extruded product, allowing appropriate placement of materials with differing properties such as strength, stiffness, and wear resistance. Northwest Rubber Extruders co-extrudes flexible plastic materials into a variety of shapes and colors.
Contact Us for Custom Flexible Plastic Co-Extruded Seals
Northwest Rubber Extruders can produce flexible plastic co-extruded seals in nearly any profile, length, or diameter you require. Simply provide us with your flexible plastic co-extruded seal design and we’ll take care of the rest. Request a quote today, or contact us with your custom requirements.
Features & Benefits of Co-Extruded Flexible Plastic Seals
- Co-extruded flexible plastic seal materials can be heat welded for watertight seams between joint sections
- Long-term sealing performance
- Recyclability vs. traditional EPDM
- Co-extruded with other flexible plastic polymers for dense foot
- Weight reduction via metal replacement
- Durable, weather-resistant materials
- Custom profiles and shapes to match your design needs
We are ISO 9001, AS 9100, and ISO/TS 16949 registered for quality assurance.