Custom Rubber Extrusions
Extruded Rubber Aircraft Seals, Extruded Rubber Tubes & More
Northwest Rubber Extruders, Inc. is a leader in custom rubber extrusions. We produce custom extruded products for customers in all markets. In addition, we manufacture extruded rubber aircraft seals, extruded rubber tubes, and countless other custom rubber extrusions.
With our innovative, lean production processes and highly trained staff, Northwest Rubber Extruders manufactures custom rubber extrusions that match our customers’ exact design specifications. We can produce our custom rubber extrusions in short runs or in large quantities, with quick turnarounds—all at competitive prices.
At Northwest Rubber Extruders we make all our extrusion dies and tooling in-house, which gives us total control over quality, reliability, and accuracy. Our in-house processes provides us the ability to maintain tight tolerances and accurate profiles. Additionally, we can deliver custom rubber extrusions in sizes from 1/16” around to 14” wide, in straight lengths up to 20 feet and coiled lengths up to 200 feet.
Rubber Extrusion Materials
We can produce custom rubber extrusions, extruded rubber aircraft seals and extruded rubber tubes from a wide range of standard and specialty rubber materials. This includes natural rubber, chloroprene and unique blends. Based on your performance and application requirements, Northwest Rubber Extruders can help you determine which material will work best for your extruded rubber shapes or extruded rubber seals. We work with a wide range of rubber materials, including:
- Chloroprene (Neoprene®) - Exhibits high water, flame, and weather resistance.
- EPDM - Is weather and ozone resistant.
- Fluorocarbons - Provide very good resistance to fuel, oil, and chemicals, making an excellent gasket material.
- Natural rubbers – Are tear and abrasion resistant, with dynamic flex fatigue characteristics.
- Nitrile (Buna N) - Is oil resistant, and therefore is also an excellent choice for gaskets.
- SBR - Is a good general purpose rubber extrusion material, offering good abrasion resistance at low cost.
- And numerous standard blends - Provide the combined physical properties of two or more materials.
Custom Rubber Extrusion Specifications
Northwest Rubber Extruders can deliver custom rubber extrusions to meet a variety of industry specifications, some of which include:
- ASTM D-2000
- And more
Custom Rubber Extrusion Size Capabilities
- 1/16" round to 14" wide
- Straight lengths up to 20 feet
- Coiled lengths up to 200 feet
Custom Rubber Extrusion Capabilities
At Northwest Rubber Extruders, we produce all manner of custom rubber extrusions for our customers who use them for countless different applications. Though every project we work on is different, some products are more common than others. The custom rubber extrusions we provide most frequently include:
- Adhesive backed seals
- Extruded rubber aircraft seals
- Automotive gaskets
- Chemical resistant seals
- Extruded rubber Cord
- Door seals
- Food grade seals
- High temperature seals
- Hydraulic seals
- Low temperature seals
- Extruded rubber tubing
- Vibration absorption cushions
- and more
Contact Us for Custom Rubber Extrusions
Northwest Rubber Extruders is a leading custom rubber extrusion manufacturer for short runs or products with quantities in the tens of thousands. We provide unparalleled service and on-time deliveries to meet your schedule. Request a quote on custom rubber extrusions, or contact us to discuss your project.