Expansion Joint Seals
Expansion joints are useful in a variety of construction applications. They create a flexible transition point between adjacent concrete or cement panels, allowing the structure to expand and contract with temperature changes and move with minor seismic shifts or strong winds without damage. Expansion joints can also provide a waterproof seal between panels, making them a critical component of bridges, rooftops, and parking garages.
Northwest Rubber Extruders, Inc. provides expansion joints in all shapes, sizes, and colors to meet the needs of any customer application. Simply supply us with your design and material specifications, and we will deliver custom expansion joint seals that perfectly match your requirements.
Architectural Seals, Bridge Seals & More—Made to YOUR Specifications
Northwest Rubber Extruders can produce custom expansion joint seals for roof-to-roof (or floor-to-floor, as the case may be), roof-to-wall, and wall-to-wall joints. We can provide expansion joints in nearly any specialty configuration you may need. Our precision custom extrusion capabilities enable us to turn essentially any customer design into a tangible product.
We can produce custom architectural seals, bridge seals, v-seals, and other expansion joints from silicone and thermoplastic materials, depending on the needs of your application.
Our expansion joints are available in any color you require. In most cases, our customers want expansion joint seals that are color-matched to their other construction materials to “hide” the seams between panels.
We are ISO 9001, AS 9100, and ISO/TS 16949 registered for quality assurance.
Features & Benefits
- Silicone materials are typically caulked to create a watertight seam
- Thermoplastic materials can be heat welded for watertight seams between joint sections
- Suitable for heavy duty applications
- Durable, weather-resistant materials
- Suitable for extended water immersion
- Easy to install; easy to replace if worn or damaged
- Roof-to-roof (floor-to-floor), wall-to-wall, roof-to-wall & other configurations
- Custom profiles and shapes to match your design needs